Highfield Gears and Machining Ltd has a concerted strategy in acquiring new machinery when possible to keep surpassing our customers’ expectations of what products and services we can offer and how we deliver them. With CNC machinery, manual lathes, gear cutting, gear grinding, welding and press facilities under one roof we are able to control the repair process to deliver on time and to the highest quality.
- • We have a full range of in house capabilities for repairing gearboxes – CNC machining, Gear Cutting & Gear Grinding, fitting bays, load test facilities, 2 x 10 ton cranes
- • Technical expertise in the manufacture and repair of ANY type of industrial gearbox having been established since 1927
- • Specialists in manufacturing gears including worm, helical, spur, etc.
- • Site services including installation and removal of gearboxes, site work, site surveys and preventative maintenance checks
- • Available 24/7 for breakdown work
- • Dedicated transport able to pick up and deliver anytime
- • Repair Hydraulics/pneumatics cylinders
- • 300ton press on site
- • CAD drawing to be able to remanufacture parts form samples and draw up obsolete gearboxes and parts
- • ISO9001:2015 accredited
- • Our own dedicated geared motor range CIDEPA as an alternative to Bonfiglioli, SEW, Rossi, etc.
If you have a spare part that you wish for us to quote on and have a drawing upload it below and one of our team will respond within 24hrs with a quotation.